V.I.P (Very Important Pomeranians) – MOORI
You have already know lovely males Barry and Hachi in the first and second V.I.P. (Very Important Pomeranian) – you can click on their names if you want to remember their interviews – and now it is the turn to a female : ) The female that we introduce you for the third V.I.Pomeranian is not some female 😉 she is Moori, with nearly 22.000 followers in her Instagram account @ylisanty and a fashionable Pommy mommy, who has been so kind to answer to this PomPomDog’s interview and has also given us very interesting addresses to go with your dog if you happen to travel to Indonesia.
- Name: Her name on her birth certificate is actually Esmeralda, but their owners decided to pick a new name for her. They thought about it for quite some time and still couldn’t find the perfect name for her. One day, while eating at a Japanese restaurant, her Mommy, Yenni, ordered sushi moriawase which is often shortened to Sushi Mori. And finally, Mori became Moori 🙂
- Birth date & Birthplace: July 6, 2004 in Jakarta.
- Place of residence: Jakarta in Indonesia.
- Current weight: 10 pounds.
- Colour: Orange sable.
- Personality: Moori is very friendly, cheerful, and loves attention. She is very curious but somewhat of a coward and is very cautious about new things or surroundings. She is also very playful despite her age now.
- She likes….
- Food, Food, Food! 🙂
- She much prefers hanging out with humans rather than other dogs;
- She loves cuddles and ear rubs;
- She enjoys going out with Mommy and Daddy and would smile ear to ear as soon as they enter the car.
- She hates….
- Bath times;
- Being left alone;
- Loud noisy children, especially those that want to chase her around.
- Her favourite toy: In general, Moori doesn’t play with toys much. She has a few but would lose interest in them quite fast. She would only become possessive of her toys if someone wants to take them away.
- Curiosities: In new places, she would do her paw patrol and inspect every corner before finally sitting down. She is very alert and somehow manages to know when Mommy or Daddy are getting ready to go out. She would position herself close to us and watch our every move as soon as she sees us getting ready in the bathroom or changing.
- Interesting address in Indonesia where they use to go with Moori: Indonesia, in general, is not a dog friendly country but here is a small list of the pet friendly places. Each of these places has their own rules regarding pets though.
- California Pizza Kitchen in Kemang.
- Koi restaurant in Kemang.
- Halo Niko! in Pejaten. (Greek Restaurant)
- Otel Lobby (Sunday afternoons only)
- Daily Press Coffee in Serpong Groovy Petshop in Kemang is where Moori gets her food. She eats Nature’s Variety Instinct and this petshop is the only one in Jakarta that carries this brand.
- She used to get her fur cut there but for the past 2 years, Mommy has been giving doing her fur cut because of her Luxating Patella.
- Belles Barkery is where Moori gets all of her treats. The owner is a good friend of Mommy’s and she makes treats mainly as a hobby because she also has a senior dog. Ingredients are all human grade and top quality without any preservatives, coloring, and all that bad stuff.
- Participation in contests: None.
PomPomDog thanks Yenni, Moori’s Mommy, for so kindly answering our questions and sending us videos and so lovely photos. We hope to meet you someday! 🙂
And you, do you want to appear in PomPomDog’s section “V.I.P. – Very Important Pomeranian”, like Barry, Hachi and Moori?
If so, don’t hesitate to send us an email introducing your Pomeranian to our email address email@example.com, and we will contact you if you are chosen.
Very neat post.Really looking forward to read more. Awesome. Roscup
We are very happy that you like it. Thank you very much for reading us! A new post is coming soon ^_^ Kind regards!
Moori, tiene cierto parecido a Olalla, no le gustan los niños, es un poco miedosa, no es muy cariñosa con quien no conoce… Pesa igual que Moori, están bien gorditas!!! Pero eso sí, a Olalla le encanta jugar con sus muñecos y que nadie se los quite!!! Un besoo
Dicen que todos tenemos un doble en alguna parte del mundo…igual la doble de Olalla está en Indonesia 😉 Muchísimas gracias por tu comentario, Tania y os deseamos a ti y a la preciosa Olalla una feliz semana.