V.I.P. (Very Important Pomeranians) – BARRY
Today we want to introduce you a new section in PomPomDog where we will meet closer Pomeranians from all over the world through little interviews. For this first V.I.Pomeranian we have Barry, one of the first Pomeranians that we’ve following on Instagram, with a very kind owner and above all, with lovely photos, that we invite you to discover in her account @jadoremonbarry, where she has more than 4,000 followers.
- Name: Barry – the first name that came to their mind when they saw his little teddy bear face – is a beautiful four years old Pomeranian boy with champion bloodline: his father Wee Hearts No Fear Mcgee won dog beauty contest, as well as the best walk contest.
- Birth date & Birthplace: December 22, 2010 in Pennsylvania, United States.
- Place of residence: New York City, United States.
- Current weight: 5 pounds.
- Colour: Orange Sable.
- Marital status: Barry is single…but I’m sorry to tell you, little Ladies Dogs, that Barry has a girlfriend (OoOooh ♥) Sophie, a white Pomeranian girl with whom they will want to have puppies, but someday in the future, because Sophie doesn’t live right now in the same country.
- Personality: Barry is a very sweet and friendly dog. He is never mean to any other dogs, and he knows how to be gentle while playing with other dogs. He shares his food and water with his buddies, as well as newly met friends. He is very very smart and behaviors most of the times. He is a little pampered pom baby: he likes to act like a big boy, but also at the same time to act like mommy’s little baby.
- He likes….
-Travelling: enjoys car ride, plane ride, as well as simply taking a nice outdoor walk;
-Desserts and cookies;
-Snuggling and sleeping on his back with legs up high in the air;
-Dressing properly wherever he goes;
-Pretending to be brave though he also loves to act like a baby when he doesn’t feel well. (- kept- in-house – lastly Barry loves to be spoiled);
- He hates…. Bottled water, fountain water, any kind of spray, plastic bags, loud children and veterinarians.
- His favourite toy: A mini hedgehog stuffed animal that he had since he’s a baby.
- Interesting address in your city where you use to go with Barry: United States has a strict pet policy at all restaurants, however pets are generally allowed to be seated outside the restaurants in the summer time. Their favorite spot is an Italian restaurant named Felice and the place where they go for grooming is New York Dog Nanny.
- Participation in contests: So far only the little ones from Instagram.
Do you want to appear in V.I.Pomeranian?
Don’t hesitate to apply introducing us your Pomeranian in our email address email@example.com, and if you are chosen, we’ll interview you.