V.I.P (Very Important Pomeranians) – HACHI
After introducing you Barry in the first V.I.P. (Very Important Pomeranian) – a post that you can remember by clicking here, it’s our great pleasure to introduce you Hachi this week, whom many of you already know, not only because he has more than 77.000 followers in his Instagram account @loregaby, but also because he is part of one of the most adorable white Pomeranians families, that we know, together with Kimi, Maki and Lucas.
- Name: Hachi, after the film “Hachi: A dog’s tale”, based on the true story of a so faithful dog, who came to wait for his owner at the train station every day, played by Richard Gere in the American version, and that surely many of you have already seen.
- Birth date & Birthplace: June 24, 2011 in Korea.
- Place of residence: Monterrey, Nuevo León in Mexico.
- Current weight: 8, 3 pounds – her owner believes that he has to being put on a diet 😉
- Colour: White-cream.
- Marital status: Hachi is single but he has several “girlfriends-friends” in the Pomeranian Club where he lives.
- Personality: Hachi is very loving, he loves cuddles and caresses and he likes to get attention.
- He likes…
- Walking and running in the grass;
- Sitting down and looking around;
- Being pampered by everyone;
- Being carried in the arms, as opposed to his doggy brothers and sisters.
- He hates: staying alone at home and that people put more attention to someone other than him.
- His favourite toy: A squeeze plastic toy. Hachi plays with it just before eating and then he pushes it aside his bowl while eating.
- Interesting address in your city where you use to go with Hachi: Lorena, Hachi’s owner, gives us some appealing addresses to go with your dogs, if you live or enjoy your holidays in Mexico. Besides the “Happy Dog” restaurant, all the restaurants in the Nuevo Sur Shopping Center are pet friendly, as for example, the “Tea & Cofee Company Organic Boutique”, the “Starbucks” or “Las Alitas”.
You can also meet Hachi in one of the pet friendly parks in Monterrey city, as for example, the Rufino Tamayo Park, the Paseo Santa Lucía or the Parks in San Pedro, where the Pomeranian Club’s meetings take place.
- Participation in contests: So far only the simple ones from social networks.
PomPomDog thanks Lorena, the owner, for taking part in this section “Very Important Pomeranian”, for so kindly answering our questions and sending us video and so lovely photos. We also hope to meet you someday! 🙂
And you, do you want to appear in PomPomDog’s section “V.I.P. – Very Important Pomeranians”, like Barry and Hachi?
If so, don’t hesitate to send us an email introducing your Pomeranian to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you if you are chosen.