POMPOMDOG TRAVELS TO PARIS, FRANCE
EXPLANATORY NOTE! PomPomDog does research and discover new establishments and products always thinking on Colette and her Pomeranian friends’ welfare. Today’s post is not a direct advertising one, we don’t receive any remuneration for writing about the “Animal Welfare Centre”: neither Colette is paid for it in cash and nor we’re paid in fodder 😉
PomPomDog had the chance to travel to Paris. However, Colette couldn’t come with us this time, but she stayed at home answering your comments : )
We visited the “Animal Welfare Centre”, a place where you can quietly entrust your four legs mate, whether you live or you’re spending your holidays in Paris, one of the first touristic destinations in the world.
The “Animal Welfare Centre” is a multiservice centre, a unique idea in France, with all the services and the necessary specialists for dogs and cats, in the same place and under the same philosophy: respect to animals and welfare.
It is clearly explained in the following video, but only in French, sorry:
So if it’s not clear, we inform you that you can find in the “Animal Welfare Centre” among other services:
- Dog training lessons (using clicker)
- Job training in dogs and hairdressing dogs training.
- Seminars and speeches given by professionals.
- Accessories shop and high quality food shop.
- “Welfare area” with spa, massages, shiatsu, osteopathy, treadmill and play centre.
- Professional people to go for a walk with dogs and families on guard to look after them.
- Adoption day for dogs and cats the first Sunday of each month.
- Dog dancing.
- Puppy school and puppy party every Saturday at midday.
So if you’re in Paris, don’t hesitate to pop into it and try firsthand these services with your dogs, because they are worth the hassle!
There will be another post with the second part of this visit in the next few weeks, where we hold a meeting with Patricia Rerolle, the “Animal Welfare Centre” founder, who talks us more specifically, about which services are more beneficial for Pomeranians. Don’t miss it!
- Name : Centre du Bien-Être Animal
- Sector: Multiservice centre for dogs and cats.
- City & Country: Paris, France.
- Address: 76, rue de Lourmel (15 ème Arrondissement)
- Telephone: +33 140 59 49 49
- Web: http://centredubienetreanimal.com/
- Person & contact email: Mrs. Patricia Rerolle firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Networks: Facebook
Do exist so complete multiservice centres for pets like the “Animal Welfare Centre” in your town/country? You can tell us and show us new places. Thanks a lot!